Stainless Steel Filter Housings: For Liquids with a High Solids Content
Model 33S6 DATASHEET : parker-balston-sample-filters MODEL 33S6
Model 33S6 Filter Housing are constructed of stainless steel and have 1/2″ NPT ports. The Model 33S6 uses a 1/2″ long filter cartridge. Filter is also available with a transparent Pyrex glass Bowl (100 psig rating) with breakage-protecting external plastic shield.
Balston Gas and Liquid Sample Analyzer Filters protect analyzers from sample impurities by removing solids and liquids from gases with 99.999% efficiency at 0.01 micron. Balston Sample Analyzer Filters offer liquid filtration to 1 micron or lower. Composed of borosilicate glass microfibers with a resin binder, Balston Sample Analyzer Filters are inert to most any gas or liquid. Parker offers a complete line of Balston filter housings in stainless steel, polypropylene, and other corrosion resistant materials as well as a choice of high efficiency filter elements which are inert to most all liquids and gases.
Features & Benefits
- Complete removal of solid and liquid impurities from gas samples
- Remove solids and gas bubbles from liquid samples
- Complete line of rugged, easily maintained housings in stainless steel, monel, PTFE, & Kynar
- Inert, non-contaminating disposable filter element
- Low pressure drop
- Completely disposable units available
- Complete line of Hydrophobic Membrane Filters designed to block all water contaminants to sensitive analyzers